Estate Planning, Business Planning, Real Estate
- The John Marshall Law School, LLM Estate Planning, Expected Spring 2017
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. Cum Laude
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A.
Awards and Certifications
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Real Property Specialist, Certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney of the Year, Cancer Legal Line
Cameron is the founder of Stillwater Estate and Business Planning where he enjoys providing high quality planning for individuals and businesses. His practice includes assisting clients with comprehensive estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, and living wills. He also has a special interest in the estate, gift, and income taxation of estates and trusts. In addition to estate planning, Cameron works with business owners from formation, to business succession.
Residing his entire life in Minnesota, Cameron now lives with his wife, daughter, and two sons in Stillwater, Minnesota. He is active in the community, including volunteering as a member of the City of Stillwater Planning Commission, at his church, and with a number of local non-profit corporations.
Cameron has been designated as a Rising Star by the Super Lawyers magazine in each of the last three years. He is certified as a Real Property Specialist in by the Minnesota State Bar Association.